Monday, January 4, 2016

Week #7

It´s been quite a blast this almost first week! I can´t belive its almost been a week here....I feel the misión might go by fast.....just means I got to work as hard as I can. Elder Fuller is awesome. He´s from Utah but I don´t hold that against him. He knows so much spanish and has been coaching me well. Teaching me all the Chilean slang....since the seasons are backwards right now is basically summer break. So lots of people go south to Santiago or whatever. So in Martes(Tuesday), we have a few baptisms planned. We´ve have alot of Fechas(baptism dates) set we just need these people to attend church! It´s just like Arizona here. Copiapó is one of the greener places. Yo estoy moy animo y feliz estar aquí en Chile(I am very encouraged and happy to be here in Chile )!!!!!Can´t wait for primero bautismal( First bapism)!!!! Kinda short on time since there was a lot of things we had to do this first P-day, but next week I should have more time. Off to a Cita (an appointment).

Con amor,

Elder Eagar

No comments:

Post a Comment