Monday, January 11, 2016

Week # 8


Buenas! Thing´s are going great! Elder Fuller is the bomb and is such a great trainer for me. Our sector we have is huge but we try to get to it all. We pretty much walk everywhere unless we have a cita with a member. We suprisingly have found 2 ingles speakers and it helps with my spanish. Everyday it gets mejor. I could talk about alot of things but I´ll keep it short.

I just want say that Padre Celestial does answer prayers. Each day we pray for a milagro ( miricle, not sure how to spell it in english..) and guess what, I cannot think of a day that we havent. whether is was huge or small we have had one each day.

I´m so excited to see the Lords hand in his work as I continue the next 22 months.

Con Amor, 
EE













No comments:

Post a Comment