Monday, June 20, 2016

Week #31- Transfers

Semana 25 en Paipote, mi ultimo semana(Week 25 in Paipote , my last week)

Hola!!!!

Well cambios came and I´ll be leaving Paipote today at 6:50 sharp. I am headed off to Arica!!!! Which is the other end of our mission, so I´ll have a fun bus ride coming up!!! My new comp, will be Elder Mendoza! Plus, I´m going to be District Leader, which is something that I feel super inadequate to do with the time I have, but I know the Lord will strength those that he has called to minister, so I think it´s gonna be a blast!!!! This past week was quite different, saying goodbye to all the members and recent converts was a little sad but I'm excited for Paipote for whats coming. Elder Ruiz my companion is going to train a newbie here so I have faith that Paipote will continue to grow and see even more miracles after I am gone!!! In other news, I cut my hair for myself, which turned out pretty good.

 Well I need to finish packing but I want to express my gratitude first for the time I´ve had here in Paipote and for the many people I´ve been able to help during my time. I know this is the Lords work and that he leads a directs it. I know I was sent here to meet certain people and to preach the gospel at this time. My desire is that the gospel will continue to spread here and that the members, new or old, will continue in the Lords church.

Les amo( I love them),
EE

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
-Luke 22:32


Saying Good bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment