Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week #32


Week 1 in Valle Azapa!!!!!

Hola mis queridos!!!,



Well I`m here in Arica and things are great!!!! The bus ride last week wasn`t bad. Long but kind of relaxing. I keep having good luck with sectors, here where im at is really green in some parts. Theres alot of really good people here and I`m really excited to work here. Also I`m in a ward which is pretty weird coming from a brach. The members here are super supportive in the missionary work which I love since it makes the work just a little easier. My companion Elder Mendoza is super cool! He`s from mexico and its really fun to hear how he talks in comparison to chilenos. He`s a great missionary and I hope to learn alot from him. Its been quite crazy here in Chile with the Copa America and all. Chile won so it was super crazy last night and I little hard to get some sleep!  



I hope everyone is doing good and I`m very greatful for the love and support I recive. I know my Savior lives and that through him we can be made perfect as we follow his teachings and example. I encourage you all to follow him and strive to live to your potential.



Con mucho amor,



EE





"The journey of mortality is to go from bad to good to better and to have our very natures changed."

—David A. Bednar

No comments:

Post a Comment