Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week#38

Week 7 in Valle Azapa!!!! Con el hijito!!!!

Hola!!!!!!!!

Man it was a crazy week!!!!!!! Pretty much monday and tuesday I chilled with our Zone Leaders and that night I was sent off in a bus to Antofagasta for 12 hours!!! When I got to Antofa. we had an orientation with the president and some pizza which was great!!!!! ( the pizza) After that we were assign our companions!!!! My companion is Elder Montgomery from Georgia!!!! Hes 19 and has a lot of energy for the work!!! Its a little interesting since his spanish isnt the best and only has 1 or so months learning it and also im still mastering my spanish but that will just lead to more miracles I belive!!!

Actually it we´ve seen quite a few changes the past week and miracles up to now!!! I dont have much time to share the details and explain better but I know that Heavenly Father helps his children and that he leads this work and that im just a simple tool that he has but only through him this work can be done!
 
Love you all!!!!!

EE

















No comments:

Post a Comment