Monday, March 6, 2017

Wk #68

Week 19 in Mejillones!!!!

¡Oye!

It´s been a good week here! Summer is coming to a slow end here so the days aren´t as bad with the heat. Also school is back in session here so vacation is over and everyone has gone back to normal life!! A lot of investigators are back and things are picking up here!!!! This past week we have found several people that are super prepared and have accepted baptismal dates for this month!!!!! We are really excited for this month and what we´ll be able to achieve!!!! This week I´ve really just been grateful for what has happened and for some of the tender mercies and blessings that have been given to us. I don't have much else for this week but I hope everything is good back home with everyone!!!

Con mucho cariño,

 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth."


A well needed package and shoes, thanks mom!!!

One of the worst dogs I´ve seen in my life, AKA ¨Perro de las Tomas¨

Two more photos, one with my comp Elder Kirk and an with Elder Christensen from Moab Utah. We were checking out the Iphone 7s in the mall today!

No comments:

Post a Comment