Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week#46

Week 15 in Valle Azapa!!!

HOLA!!!!

Oh man, this past week was just stellar!! Elder Montgomery and I put in some work before conference that really made the week!! Im going to have to make this letter short because my original one for today got deleted so I don't have much time to rewrite everything. But in short, our investigator Bastian had his interview and will be getting baptized this Saturday!!!!! We are so excited for him!!!! I had an exchange with my good buddy Elder Palpa, and super cool Peruvian that reminds me of a smurf. I love that guy and he teaches like a boss. We were able to set 2 baptismal dates during our exchange!!! Also General Conference was just great!!! I was able to watch a session in Spanish but the rest in English. It makes a huge difference in English and makes me very grateful to know it!!

Real quick, I´d like to share my thoughts and testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I am truly grate that today in the restored church and gospel of Jesus Christ, we have this knowledge of Gods plan for us. I have the ability to know that I can be with my family forever. That when things happen in life like death, accidents, or tragedies, (I don't know how to spell that) I can know that greater things are to come. I know that I can see loved ones later on and that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I can become a better and more perfect person. That each day I can repent and come one step closer to returning to my God. I know these things are true and I share them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I hope you all are well and I´m sorry I accedently deleted my first message with had more love and detail......

 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar

¡HAY BAUTISMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment