Monday, October 31, 2016

Week #49

Ultimo Semana en Valle Azapa!! Voy ser Padrastro!! Mi Hijito va ser Lider de Zona!!!!

(Last week in Valle Azapa !! I will be Stepfather !! My little son will be Zone Leader !!!!)
I´ll be making this very short because its Tuesday and I really don't have time, haha. Well last week Matias got baptized!!!!!!  It was great!! I´ll have pictures next week!! Also we received cambios!!!! Im now in Mejillones!! its a city that's an hour outside of Antofagasta!!! Its super cool here since its right up against the shore and I´ll be definitely sending more pictures!!! I´ll be here training again but really just finishing it up since my new companion Elder Sheridan has 6 weeks in the field. I´ll be what is called a ´padrastro´ (stepdad)!!! And my other son, Elder Montgomery is going to be a Zone Leader!!!!!! It was pretty crazy when president called us and assigned him to that!!!  Well I got souls to save so til Monday!!!!
 
 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment