Monday, February 15, 2016

Week #13

Week 7 in Paipote!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola!!

Its been quite a week! It started of very slow. But around Thursday, we had so many milagros. So when I first got here to Paipote, my comp had 3 weeks here on a special transfer because they combined two sectors into one. Entonces, our sector is huge and pretty much Elder Fuller and I had to open up this sector when I arrived. So around Thursday with average success this week we decided to go to the other half of our sector. We wrote down alot of antiguo investigadores and left to go look for these people. Well we found alot of those people and have citas to go back and teach these people, but what I am really excited for is this family we found... So we were walking down this street and my comp heard a Katy Perry song playing. So we decided to stop and knock on the door and talk with these people. A long story short is the the lady invited us in. And she has 6 kids!!!!!!! Which is alot for here. So we shared a mormon mensaje with them, one which we never really shared before. She started crying and the spirit was so strong because she felt like that was specificaly for her and yeah it was awesome!! Also her daughter which is 18 I belive had so many questions about which church is true. So we gave her the restoration folleto and 3 chapters in el L de M. The next day we were walking in a street market thing and we saw the daughter again. She told us that she stayed most of the night reading the stuff we gave her!!! It was so awesome! Oh and I had to give a talk in church yesterday. It was quite interesting......

 

There was alot of great stuff that has happened this past week that I could talk about. But there is not enough tiempo. But I do want to share something. Yesterday I gave a talk about faith. I gained some insight as I prepared it. Faith is the first step in this gospel. Its a basic principle in every religion. But with faith you have to have action. If you pray to Heavenly Father in faith asking to recieve an answer, and you recieve an answer. You have to act. Otherwise its useless. As missionaries we pray so many times a day and ask for things such as "help us so that we can achieve our goals" or "help us to find a new person that we can teach". This means when these opportunities arise when Heavenly Father answers us. We have to act. I think there is a scripture in Ether about this but I dont remember specificaly it.

 

Thanks for the Happy Valentines and Birthday wishes. Hope the best for everyone!!!

 

 

Con Amor,

EE
 
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment