Monday, March 21, 2016

Week#18

Semana(Week) 12 en Paipote!!!
Hola!!! 

Wow, its been quite a week!!! Had a inter-cambio(exchange) in Tierra Amarilla, which was my first time leaving Paipote. It was quite awesome, I invited a man to be baptized, he said maybe at a later time because he doesn't like being part of the Testigos de Jehová (Jehovah Witness)which is pretty interesting. Hopefully the elders there can do help him more in the gospel. Also we´ve been so busy this week getting 5 interviews done!!!! Mi compañero e yo estamos tan feliz por este semana!!!!! (My companion and I are so happy for this week!!)We are going to be having 5 BAPTISMS!!!!!!!! For some of these people, we´ve been waiting a long time for this day!!! So this next week we are going to be very busy.

I don't have much time this week but I want to share a video that we´ve been sharing for about 3 weeks now with people. I also want to share my testimony that I know my Savior lives. I know that he died and then resurrected. That he suffered for all of us giving up his will, and his life so that we can live and return with our Heavenly Father for ever. Through Jesus Christ we can be free from any sin or pain that we have in this life. I KNOW HE LIVES. I share this in his name, Jesus Christ, amen.

Con amor, 

EE









No comments:

Post a Comment