Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week #20

Week 14 in Paipote!

Hola!!!
Well it has been quite a week. Elder Fuller and his neck has been literally and figuratively been a pain in the neck. About half of the week was spent with him being in the hospital. Which was weird because him and I were separated for quite a bit of time. But we had special permission from president and I went and spent two days with elders from a different zone. The Saturday session of conference was awesome!!!!!!!! But I missed Sunday which I´m gonna have to go watch some other time but yep. Crazy week here for us. Don´t have much time this week but I want to express my gratitude of that we have a living prophet and apostles and am so grateful that I had the opportunity to hear from the mouthpieces of God this weekend and that Heavenly Father loves his children so much that he would give us this opportunity. I wish everyone the best and love you all mucho!!!

Con Amor,
EE





Elder Eagar chillin with his Comp.
 Elder Fuller in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment