Monday, May 9, 2016

Week #25

Week 19 in Paipote!! & BAPTISM!!

Hola!!!

This past week was awesome!!! Bryan was baptized and it was GREAT!!!! We`re excited for him and his family since his soon-to-be wife and two daughters will be moving into our branch once they get married at the end of this month!!! Elder Fuller left last night and is making his way back to the U.S.. My new companion Elder Ruiz will be here tonight at 8:30. He is a chileno and thats all I know. But it`s going to be awesome working with him and my spanish will get so much better!!! All in all, last week was great also getting my new shoes is going to save my life!! Don`t have much time today since I`m bouncing around with other Elders as we wait for our companions but I`m am so grateful for the help of the Lord and I know none of this work would be done if it wasn`t for him. Love you all!!!


Con Amor,

EE


"Our Heavenly Father did not put us on earth to fail but to succeed gloriously."

—Richard G. Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment