Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week#24

Week 18 in Paipote!!!

Hola!!!!

This past week was great!!! Our investigator Bryan is so awesome and we are so excited for his baptism this week!!!! Also this week is the last week for Elder Fuller as a missionary! Its been great to know this guy and have him train me and be my companion for the past 19 weeks!!!! But this saturday i will know my new companion and I hope he is latino so my spanish can get even better!! 

Cool story that I want to share is about the power of the gospel. So Roberto one of our recient converts of about a month has a sister that lives with him and his wife. At the beggining she was very evangélico and didnt want anything to do with us. Well after seeing the changes in the live of her brother and sister- in-law, she started reading the Book of Mormon. And yesterday she decided to come to church with Lorena!!!! Its been crazy to see the power of the gospel show itself through other people. Im excited for her and hope she continues in this path!!! Well I dont have much time this week but I love you all!!!

Con amor,

EE

"We do not strive for conversion to the Church but to Christ and His gospel."
—D. Todd Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment