Monday, May 30, 2016

Week #28

WEEK 22 IN PAIPOTE!!!! & BAUTISMO!!!! & MATRIMONIO!!!!

Hola!!!!! 

Great week here in Paipote!!!!! We had the baptism of Estefania which went super great!! The work is really spreading here in Paipote and its super awesome to see that!! In other news, I ran into a wall walking down the stairs this week!! Wasn't to bad of a injury! There's pictures in my one-drive! Also Bryan got married!!!!!! It was super awesome and plus there was a ton of food!!! Not much else besides it rained just a little yesterday, so we climbed to the top of a hill so we could feel the rain better!! Its been a pretty great week!! I don`t have much time this week since we have to go find food for this week, but I want to leave you with my simple testimony that I know this church is true and that this work is done by the Lord and I am ever grateful to be his servant and his witness of it. And I leave this with you in his name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Con Amor,
EE

"The Atonement of Jesus Christ can not only cleanse us of sin but also help us overcome ... inner weakness."
Larry Y. Wilson

Injury from walking into a wall! 




Bryan got married! 

 Baptism of Estefania 

No comments:

Post a Comment