Monday, December 26, 2016

Wk#57

Hey Hey!!!!

Just came off a good week here in Mejillones! Lots of work to do and lots of souls to save!!!! We´ve been seeing a lot of success here the past few weeks! I think I might say that every week but its true!! The Lord gives us many blessings and I have seen many here during my time! I don't have much to say for this week just that I´m excited for this weekend! We´ll be having a Christmas conference Friday, a baptism Saturday, and Sunday is Christmas with a Skype call!!!!!! Yep we got a lot coming up this week and its gonna be fun! It´s been great these past week with all the Christmas feel in the air but it really has given time to reflect on Jesus Christ and His birth. Also on his life and the Godly example He has given us. I know He lives and this is His church. I hope you all enjoy this next week and can always remember Christ.

Con Amor,
Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!

Inline image 2
Elder Recca dressed as santa for a primary activity!!!!!
Inline image 1
I got glasses now..... but they help alot!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment