Monday, February 20, 2017

Wk# 66

Week 17 in Mejillones

Hey Hey!!!!!

This past week just flew!!!!!! A lot has happened! We´re working hard waiting for most of our past investigators to come back to town from vacation!! Other than that this past week we had a special transfer in our district. So Elder Recca has been with us in a trio for the past few days!!! I love that guy, so much fun!! Other than that my birthday was great! Thank you for those that sent a email!! I cant believe I´m 20 with almost 8 months left in the mission. Time goes by fast, you have to take advantage of every second!!! Not much else for the week. This week its possible to receive transfers but who knows. Just got to wait and see.
 Here is some pictures to enjoy, Love ya´ll


 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!


My shades finally broke after a year.......

Party stuff with Teresa, Miguel, Yisena

No comments:

Post a Comment