Sunday, February 19, 2017

WK#61

Week 12 in Mejillones!!!!!!!! Milagros y pruebas!

Hola!!!!

Hey Hey, the past week was great! Lots of stuff happened!! Basically our friend Yisena was baptized yesterday!!!! It was great!!! Everyone showed up! Even their dog!!! hahaha!! Next her mom and her boyfriend, they just need to get married! Other than that we received transfers!!! Elder Clark left to Calama and I'll be staying in Mejillones! My new companion will be a newbie. This transfer I'll be training as district leader in Mejillones! Its gonna be fun y vamos a bautizar!!!! I'm super excited and I know we are going to see a lot of success! My last district leader taught me a lot of things and I just hope I'll be able to help other missionaries see the same success in there missions as I have. Well next week you'll be getting some pictures of my new comp. and hopefully another baptism picture too! I hope everyone is well and that you'll enjoy your week!

 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!








No comments:

Post a Comment