Sunday, April 16, 2017

Week #73

Week 24 in Mejillones, The End.

Well, well, well!!!

So, the past few days have just been a roller coaster!!!! We´ll start off with Friday, I got the call for transfers (I´ll get to that in a second). Saturday I did a good bit of packing and saying goodbyes because Sunday morning the other sector in Mejillones had 2 baptisms so we helped with that and in the evening we helped with an Open Chapel in Antofagasta! This morning I left bright and early in a bus and right now I´m in my new sector. In Alto Hospicio!!! My sector is La Pampa!!!! I´ve been here for about  3 hours now but I love it! My comp is Elder Wheelwright from Utah (third one in a row...;)!!!! I´ll don't know him too good yet but next week I´ll get back on the details!

It was sad leaving Mejillones, but I was excited to leave. My second sector where I had been there for almost 6 months.There is a lot of great people there and many memories that will have a special place in my heart for the years to come. I´m grateful for the many companions I had there, they´ll be friends for life! More than anything I´m excited to be here and to be able to bring to pass the work of the Lord here. I hope you all have a good week and next time I´ll have pictures with stories!!! 
Love,
 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!

"Whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery darts of the adversary overpower them unto blindness, to lead them away to destruction."

No comments:

Post a Comment