Thursday, December 3, 2015

Week #2

Week 2



Buenos tardes! Can't believe its been two weeks already! Life here at the CCM isn't to shabby...although the food is starting to become repetitive. Sadly our trio which was receiving a reputation as the 'Fantistico Trio!', was split up. Elder Stradling was transferred to Provo and Elder Shelton became assign to his old companion, so now it's Elder Brayton and I as companions. Being a District Leader isn't bad at all, kinda fun actually. Our Zone Leaders are heading to the field next week so its possible I might get called to that position...ya'll find out next week. Spanish just keeps coming, we're teaching 'investigators' each day and even though they're not real investigators the spirit we feel and are lead by is. My district is awesome and even our zone is. We get along so well compared to other groups. Also this week I was able to give my first blessing to one of the Hermana's who was sick...it was a neat experience. Oh yeah, sobre-nombres (Spanish for nickname) are given to me quite frequently. Some include, La Machina, Mr Incredible, Buzz Lightyear, Po from Kung fu Panda, and Andy Dwyer. We're all having a good time.

Tuesday night we had a prerecorded devotional from Elder Bednar, and it was great. His main focus was about forgetting yourself and how Christ whenever he was faced with pain, trials, and temptation, he focused outwards instead of inwards. It was pretty powerful and really to much to share. I know what I'm doing is right and I can feel and have seen the Lord bless me.

Thank you to everyone who's sent messages, I enjoy them and hope for more.


Much love, Elder Eagar

No comments:

Post a Comment