Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week #5

My goodness, I can´t believe my time here at the CCM is almost over. There´s not much to really talk about since this last week has been about getting ready to leave. My district is real sad that we´ll be parting ways but it´s for the better!! Other than that, I´ll be leaving here Monday the 28th in the evening and arriving to my mission sometime in the afternoon on the 29th. I am extremely excited for that but also very nervous for the things ahead. You just gotta have faith, as George Micheal's would say.

Its crazy to think that Christmas is just 2 days away, here we´re in our own bubble so it just feels normal. But I am very excited that I get to celebrate the Saviors birth here at this time. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that he is our Savior. I have felt his comfort and strength in my life. I am so excited to tell the people of Chile next week about this. I hope that everyone has a moy Feliz Navidad. 


Love EE

Elder Eagar with Elder Josh Rolph
This Elder was so nice to deliver a special Christmas gift to Grant for me!

Mexico City Temple

Companion at the Temple






No comments:

Post a Comment