Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week #3

To whom it may concern,

I would like to apologize in advance, my English, especially grammar and spelling is starting to tank because of all this Espanol. Life is going pretty well here at the CCM. Its staring to get empty since about 50 or more people leave each week and not many people come during the holidays..oh well, just means more pizza for us on Tuesday (pizza night). After this week its just our district and the new people that showed up yesterday, for our zone. There's other zones here but that's the smallest our zone has been since I've been here. Other than that, things are going great. Since our trio was split up, my Spanish has been improving so much because Elder Shelton lead most of the lesson beforehand (he took 4 years of Spanish). Now, Elder Brayton and I have to lead lessons which its improving our Spanish. Sitting in class all day is starting to become a drag but that's all I have to complain about. I'm excited to get into the field. Our district has been getting sick, except me. There's some viral respiratory things going around and two companionship's in our district have gotten Bronchitis and Laryngitis. But I take my vitamins so I'm good. Can't believe its already been over 3 weeks here.  
This last Sunday we got to watch the John Tanner movie. It is extremely powerful. The faith that that man had is undeniable. I was truly touched by his example. I learned from him to never doubt the Lord. He never did, and even though he went through so many trials and hardships, his faith and dedication to the Church will never be questioned. He literally gave everything he owned and had to progress the Church in its early financial years. I only hope to be that faithful and converted unto the Lord.

Thank you so much for all the emails that have been sent, and hope you enjoy this.


Love, EE





No comments:

Post a Comment