Monday, July 3, 2017

Week #84

Week 11 in La Pampa!!!!

Hola!

This past week was a quick one! The week just flew and I dont have much to say for this week!!! Things are going good here!!!! We had a baptism in the district!!! A blessing really! What happened is that a inactive member returned back to the church and her church records didnt exist so she had to get re-baptized!!!!!! It was probably one of the shortest baptismal interviews I´ve given in my mission!!!! Everyone is pretty anxious and nervous around here since this friday we receive transfers! Its likely that this is the last week with Elder Wheelwright, 12 weeks together is usually the max for missionaries but we´ll see what happens! 

We have a bunch investigators that I´m really excited for!!! We should be seeing there baptisms these following weeks, so hopefully I stay but if not, thats life!!!! I hope you all have a good week and enjoy the blessings of the Lord!!!


 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!
"When you spiritually stretch beyond anything you have ever done before, then His power will flow into you."
—Russell M. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment