Monday, July 3, 2017

Week # 85

Week 12 in La Pampa!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

Well, another week has come and gone. Last week was pretty good! Ends up that my district and I will be staying the same again for the next 6 weeks!!! Yep, my comp. and I will have another transfer together! We´re pretty excited about since we get along pretty well together and we both have been wanting to stay to see some people that we have get baptized this month!!!! We are expecting at least 5 baptisms for this month! I know its possible it just requires faith and obedience. Some of the hardest things to maintain but are the keys to success in missionary work! Something that this past week I´ve gained a stronger testimony of and desire to increase. I know the Lord is leading this work and that through faithful obedience to his commandments, he can work through me to proclaim the restored gospel of faith, repentance, and baptism to all people!! A humbling task that not many have the opportunity of doing. I´m grateful for this and  the support of everyone else!!! Hope you all have a great week and enjoy your BBQs!!! 

Con Mucho Amor,


--
 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!
"Faith as a principle of power comes from a consistent pattern of obedient behavior and attitudes. Personal righteousness is a choice. Faith is a gift from God, and one possessed of it can receive enormous spiritual power."
—Kevin W. Pearson


Their 4th of July BBQ!

The Grill Master!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment