Monday, July 3, 2017

Week#78

Hey!

Well its been a good past week! Pretty hectic! The beginning was pretty normal but Thursday thru saturday was nuts! We left Thursday night at 1 in the morning to take a bus, we got to Antofagasta at 8 and from then on we spent our day there. We had a wonderful conference by Elder Texeira of the Seventy! He had a wonderful presentation on the Book Of Mormon and how and why would should use it more in our mission! It was really great and I really felt it was something inspired for us and the people we find and meet here in our mission! After that we caught a bus at 8.30 at night and we got back here to Alto Hospicio at 4 in the morning! A super long day! Later on in the week, yesterday night we had our skypes! It was wonderful seeing the family again for the last time til I get home! ;)

Before I finish this up, I really want to share my testimony of the power of consistent scripture reading and praying. Something that I know is hard but is the best thing we can do everyday. The spiritual power that we need as spirit children of God is there in these two things. Doing this as a missionary has been a critical act for me. Its allowed me to resist temptation, receive personal revelation and know Gods will for me. I encourage you all to strive to have constant scripture study and prayer! I hope you all have a good week! Con Amor,


 Elder Grant Arthur Eagar
¡HAY BAUTISMO!
"As we seek our Heavenly Father through fervent, sincere prayer and earnest, dedicated scripture study, our testimonies will become strong and deeply rooted. We will know of God’s love for us. We will understand that we do not ever walk alone."
—Thomas S. Monson
Me and Elder Kirk; Also a cloud passed over us in Alto Hospicio



No comments:

Post a Comment